John is a Chartered Accountant with over 30 years’ experience. His aim is to help people run their businesses better.
This is reflected in the Core Business Purpose of Condy Mathias, at the heart of every decision made in the firm, which is ‘Let’s Make Business Life Better’.
In order to achieve this for our clients we utilise a simple framework, summed up by the following three words ‘Understand, Support, Transform’.
By joining his clients on a journey of understanding their businesses and giving them all the support they need, John seeks to transform their business circumstances in however big or small way he can. John believes in providing a quality, value-added service to his clients, by establishing their needs and delivering solutions tailored to them using the ‘Understand, Support, Transform’ framework above.
John specialises in business and personal taxation advice for high net worth individuals and businesses owners, working extensively with SME limited companies, partnership & LLPs – providing advice on all aspects of their financial affairs including accounts, corporation tax, directors’ remuneration strategies and family shareholders’ tax strategies.
John’s business advisory work includes:
· Succession planning – advising on practical & tax strategies for succession planning
· Company restructuring – for the purposes of asset protection, profit protection, share buy backs
· Partnership restructuring – to facilitate succession planning, the introduction of new partners, IHT & CGT mitigation planning
· Incorporation of sole traders/partnerships as limited companies – advising on all tax, statutory & practical aspects of such transactions
· Business Advisory / Profit Improvement – working with clients on their personal & business goals, business vision & strategy plus profit improvement strategies
· Pricing Strategies – advising clients on ‘Value Pricing’ strategies
John works with clients across a wide range of sectors including dentists, car repair garages, holiday parks, construction & agricultural machinery sales & repairs, farmers, property developers and construction companies.